Upcoming AHB50 Events
TRB Annual Meeting – January 12-16, 2020
AHB 50 – Traffic Control Devices Standing Committee
AHB50 Committee Meeting: Monday, January 13, 2020, 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM (approximate), Marquis Ballroom Salon 9 (level M2) Agenda
AHB50 Sponsored Annual Meeting Sessions:
- Event 1029 – Doctoral Student Research in Operations & Control, 149 Convention Center, Sun 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Workshop 1004 – Speed Management, 152B Convention Center, Sun 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Event 1252 – 4th Annual TCD Student Challenge, Salon B Convention Center, Mon 1:30 PM – 3:15 PM
- Event 1349 – Pedestrian Hybrid Beacons and Enhanced Crosswalk Signage, Salon A Convention Center, Mon 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Event 1388 – Speed Feedback Signs, Curve Warning Treatments, and the History/Future of Traffic Control Devices, 102A Convention Center, Tues 8:00 AM – 9:45 AM
- Event 1423 – TCD General Poster Session, Hall A Convention Center, Tues 8:00 AM – 9:45 AM
Traffic Control Devices (TCD) is a technical standing committee AHB50 of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) of the National Academies. TCD is concerned with the development, design, application, and evaluation of traffic control devices, and their effect on traffic operation and safety. Additional committee information can be found here.
The Traffic Control Devices Committee members are listed on the Member Information page. Anyone interested in Traffic Control Devices Committee is welcome to become a Friend of the Committee. You can sign up on the Membership page.
Committee communication takes place primarily through our E-mail list (Listserv). Please sign up to join the list if you haven’t yet done so. Members and Friends who have already signed up and do not receive email from the list, please notify the Webmaster.
Dr. Paul Carlson & Dr. Timothy Gates